Thinking about dining out before or after TCP’s Mary Poppins?
As Mary Poppins is set to fly in to the Trinity Theatre at the New Hamburg Community Centre this weekend, if you’re planning on eating out before or after the show, consider supporting the local restaurants in Wilmot Township that support The Community Players of New Hamburg.
The following restaurants are now taking reservations for your dining pleasure:
- Old Country Restaurant – 519-662-4545
- Meme’s Cafe – 519-662-2828
(Dinner Service: Thursday and Friday ONLY)
- EJ’s at the Baden Hotel – 519-634-5711
- Scran and Dram – 519-390-2767
- Puddicombe House – 519-662-2111
(Regular Menu for all shows. Special Mother’s Day Buffet.)
- Please make your reservation considering a 7:30pm start time for evening shows and 2:00pm for matinee performances.
- Show running time is approximately 2 hours 35 minutes
- Don’t be late. Latecomers will be seated at a suitable break in the performance.
- For directions to the New Hamburg Community Centre click here
- Parking is available in the lot directly in front of the Community Centre along the side of the building, or in the larger lot at the end of Boullee St.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend. Happy dining!